Blinds City STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Blinds City Pty Ltd ACN 610 162 733 referred to herein as ‘Blinds City’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’
2. Blinds City sells products based on the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions, limit any rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act, Fair Trading Act, any other Commonwealth or State Legislation. Any terms or conditions that create an inconsistency with aforesaid legislation are considered void to the extent of the inconsistency.
4. Blinds City sells products that are brand new or custom made and will not sell a product owned by a party other than Blinds City unless otherwise stated.
5. Prices displayed are GST-inclusive basis from Blinds City Pty Ltd
6. This agreement applies to all customers (whom make a purchase) via the Blinds City web site, or any web site that has our products and refers to these terms and conditions, or any other avenue that Blinds City uses for retail purposes provided the other avenue refers to these terms and conditions.
7. Blinds City is no longer liable for any of its products that have been on-sold by a customer to a third party.
8. The content of the pages of this web site is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
9. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
12. This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
13. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
14. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
15. From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
16. You may not create a link to this webs site from another web site or document without our prior written consent.
17. Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of Australia.
18. Shipping from Overseas,
(a) For Roller Blinds and Twin blinds orders stated “overseas product” – the items will be shipped directly from Oversea Supplier by Fedex or DHL. It takes 3-4 working days to arrive anywhere in Australia. Blindscity.com.au acts as agent in Australia and provides Australian local Warranty Service for all the Shipments from oversea items.
(b) For the order value over AU$,1000 – Australian Custom Clearance Service is provided by Fedex or DHL, and we will provide all necessary documents bundle with the parcels. The Customer may need to pay GST, Duty and Custom Clearance fee for Custom Clearance.
19. Any terms and conditions, terms of warranty provided with any product, term of guarantees or any other term provided in an agreement made by Blinds City with its customers that are inconsistent with Victorian state legislation or Commonwealth legislation shall be deemed void to the extent of the extent of inconsistency.
20. Payment will only be deemed a valid payment for purchase made via the following methods:
b. Bank Transfer
21. Blinds City reserves title in all products sold to purchasers until full payment has been received for those goods, regardless of whether Blinds City has parted with possession. Title in goods passes when Blinds City has a received a full payment;
a. If payment is made by direct deposit, received payment means cleared in any of the Bank accounts specified in our terms of payment options.
b. If payment is made by credit card, it means an ‘approved’ transaction.
Risk in goods passes at the point they are dispatched for delivery, regardless of whether Blinds City retains possession during delivery.
If you ever have a complaint, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint and we will do all that is reasonably and practicably possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond to such complaints within a reasonable time and manner.
Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure blinds match swatches, dye batches from our manufacturers may vary slightly from time to time. We cannot guarantee an exact match even on our samples. We will not make any refunds based on close colour difference. It is also the customer’s responsibility to verify that the colour reference given on the quote is the one chosen before sending any approval.
Order cannot be changed or cancelled if the goods are custom-made or have been altered in any way as these goods will not be resalable. Due to the speed of the process of our manufacturing it can not be cancelled. In case the order was carried out only with a deposit, we reserve the right to claim the remaining balance even if delivery is not taken. Uncollected goods will be disposed of after 3 months, forfeiting any deposit made.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to place an order with us. We do not knowingly accept orders from anyone under 18.
By placing an order with us through this web site you acknowledge that you are over eighteen (18) years of age.
Should we suffer any loss or damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a person under the age of 18, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such loss or damage from the parents or guardians of the person who placed the order(s) with us.
To qualify to return an item under our Returns Policy, products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories.
Blinds City & Specialty Brand Products:
At Blinds City, we stand behind our product! That’s why we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on the following products: Ready Made Products and not custom made.
The discount code applies for new customers only. Code cannot be used in conjunction with other offer and does not apply for sale collection, delivery charges or on plantation shutter range. Limit one code usage per customer. Code is not redeemable or transferable for cash or credit. Online orders subject to product availability.
Flyer coupons do not apply to Overseas Plantation Shutters. Does apply to all blinds and Australian Made plantation shutters.
84 Hotham St
1300 055 888